Sunday, August 9, 2009

Giving Back to Our Four Legged Family

This is one of our dogs: Simba. She is in bed with my husband right now. Since he started treatment, she is by his side constantly. So this small gesture is my way of giving back.




I was just reading an article about The Animal Rescue Site. They have a program called Click to Give Free Food & Care. All you have to do is go on their website daily and click. That's it.

When you click, The Animal Rescue Site displays ads from their sponsors. 100% of the money from those advertisers goes to their charity partners, and they fund programs to provide food and care for rescued animals.

Unfortunately, not enough people are clicking on a daily basis. They need more people to click. I am going to, and I hope you will too.

No comments: