Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hep C Triple Therapy

Today is day four, and he is really starting to feel it now. Bad headache, body aches. Feels like he has the flu. The injection site has turned red and is tender, and he said his pee looks green. He is also getting short of breath easily (happened last time too).

I just looked up Alinia, and one of the side effects is discolored urine. So I guess it's okay. I am assuming the Alinia is what is turning his pee green, because it didn't happen last time.

He is sleeping now. This is his second nap today. I expect him to sleep a lot. He did last time too.

1 comment:

PSPam said...

Hi there. I have several friends with geno 4. I would be interested to know more about this Alinia trial. Is it in South Florida? How long is your husband going to be on the Alinia? Is it in addition to Interferon and Ribavirin.

Hope your hubby clears this time and stays clear! Thank you for posting about it :-)

Peace
Pam