Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sometimes Things Don't Go As Planned

I'm not really sure where to begin. Yesterday we spent most of the day in the hospital with my mother in law. Out of the blue, she started bleeding internally. Needless to say, any idea my husband had about resting and giving in to his body has gone out the window. Obviously, he is very worried about his mother, and I am worried about both of them.

Steve hardly slept last night and wasn't able to sleep during the day either. So I am concerned about how the physical and emotional stress are going to affect him. One of the first things the doctors told him was to avoid stress.

Will this have a negative effect on his treatment? He only has 12 weeks to reach the numbers that the doctors are looking for. Otherwise, the treatment stops. I can't help but worry.

Hopefully, the next time I write, I'll be writing about how great they are both doing!!

No comments: